“On May 14, 1796, Jenner took fluid from a cowpox blister and scratched it into the skin of James Phipps, an eight-year-old boy. A single blister rose up on the spot, but James soon recovered. On July 1, Jenner inoculated the boy again, this time with smallpox matter, and no disease developed. The vaccine was a success”.
I am usually keen to say “Amen” when people pray but when folk from my own church pray, as they have, that there should be a vaccine to put an end to something that has disrupted our lives for far too long, with devastating effects, I find I have to desist – and, in this my latest entry into the blogosphere, I want to say why.
I am not anti-vaccine and I am pro-science! I believe, as a child, I had all that was going vaccine wise and, when I had a child, he had all that was going, but in recent years, along with much else, I have had to rethink and, while not in itself that significant, I declined to take the yearly anti-flu jab when it was offered me by my GP surgery. I also recall as a young child being told about Edward Jenner (quoted above) whose action paved the way to eradicating a disease that afflicted humanity for millennia, and was impressed.
Amidst the rumpus over did Trump win or not the recent US Presidential election, his one notable public appearance was NOT to up the ante on election fraud but rather to announce that Operation Warp Speed had been a success and was ready to roll out (watch this space) Covid-19 vaccines. Soon after, the UK authorities made similar announcements and, when I searched the Internet to find out what this was, my first hit was “Covid-19: Health Secretary Matt Hancock will not rule out making coronavirus vaccine mandatory” and, suffice to say, I found this to be a disturbing statement because of its implication for civil liberties.
The issue of Fake News and Conspiracy Theories has hardly gone away and while there are voices, even in the circle I gravitate toward, that tell me to shut up, accept what I am told by the likes of government, mainstream media and the “experts” and, above all, flee from dangerous conspiracy theory, while I would rather be doing other things, such calls only stir me to do the very opposite. I am open to being proved wrong, and admitting I am wrong if it is shown, but as things stand I will NOT be taking the vaccine and while respecting individual autonomy to take or not take, if asked, suggest they consider the following – even if it means my being in the early batch to be arrested or worse because of not going along with the official narrative and being deemed a trouble maker.
- Bill Gates (who has been pushing vaccines and has the UK government’s ear) is a villain who has done the opposite of what the vaccine is meant to stop – urge DE-POPULATION. There is evidence that in some third world countries there has been a lowering of fertility rates in those taking vaccines he promoted.
- The WHO (at the centre of the Corona response) is a corrupt organisation (check out the anti-humanity history of its leaders).
- Many leading experts, governments defer to, have questionable credentials, including being in effect bribed by those interested parties that expect to make a financial killing or control humanity.
- Big Pharma stands to hugely benefit financially. Unlike with new drugs, have limited liability i.e. cannot be sued if things go wrong, and historically they have NOT been altruist entities. The lack of testing for side effects or cover up when things went wrong, in order to expedite getting the vaccines out, is concerning.
- Given the abysmal way they have handled to Covid-19 crisis, we cannot trust Boris and his crew.
- Do we know what is in the vaccine, e.g. products from aborted fetuses, dangerous elements, controlling substances (e.g. via 5G) and DNA altering substances and what are the side effects etc.?
- The politicisation and fall out of the Corona crisis have been monumental and provides some of the context for the roll out of vaccines and begs the question – what will happen to those who rather than taking the easy route, refuse to take the vaccine as well as those who do, given the side effects of the vaccine and the implications to the control of humanity?
- What is the agenda behind the Corona crisis and its aftermath (think global reset), and is that what we want? Already, there is evidence taking the vaccine will be linked to the right to travel and allowing other civil liberties. While we are now touching on conspiracy theories, I suggest the pushing out of vaccines is linked to the “Great Reset” that we are hearing more of, and is something I see as harmful for humanity.
- Do we understand truly what the Corona virus is?
- Those who question what is happening, including making the above points even more lucidly, are being heavily censored.
These are from the top of my head and I dare say if I were to devote more time and effort, I believe I can further back up the above points. Like all right thinking people I want to see an end of the devastation the pandemic has brought about – but not at any price! I suspect I will be dismissed by those who do NOT take me seriously and attacked by those who do. Some will call me an alarmist, which is true, but like Noah who warned those around him of a coming flood, I am duty bound to share what I see as a watchman on the wall. I am not asking people to agree with me but I am encouraging people to question what they are being told, especially as many of those pushing the vaccine is good narrative can’t be trusted – TEST AND WEIGH! It may well be proven that COVID-19 is a man-made, bio weapon inflicted on the world by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and those in cahoots with them, for nefarious reasons. The truth will come out one day. In the meantime, we patiently await as events continue to unfold. May God have mercy on us all!
Update 10/12/2020: The downside of putting one’s head above the proverbial parapet is one is more likely to be shot at, and I have no doubt this will be the case for me, especially as writings like this come to wider attention. While I suspect most will fall in line and take the easy route, my conscience won’t allow it. Within a month since penning this article, we have seen the vaccine beginning to be rolled out amidst jubilation, the restrictions I predicted for those who refuse to take the vaccine becoming more pronounced and the brave doctors warning of the consequences of taking the vaccine being demonized, including media censorship etc.
Update 28/12/2020: I don’t update because I have too much more profound to say. As we come to the end of 2020 and with things Corona related not improving, few will disagree it has been an extraordinary year, all because of the virus. No right thinking person will want the devastating consequences we are seeing to continue and is why many put their hopes in the vaccine. Since writing last, I have read or been told stuff that support the COVID-19 vaccine being rolled out in the UK, noting a new strand of the virus has now been identified, as well as points of concern that increase my resolve NOT to take the vaccine until my TEN points listed above are reasonably addressed. What people do is up to them and I will not condemn them if they decide to go along with official advice and take the vaccine, as long as they respect my concerns and reasons why I cannot, as of now, take the vaccine with a clear conscience.